Friday, November 22, 2013

The Beak

Later on this morning I have the plastic surgery that will fix my nose.  Despite the many jokes that I am seeking a Michael Jackson-like appearance, I just want to return to normal.  I would also like to reach an eventual goal of not having a bandage on my nose all the dang time.

In the meantime, I'm up early so that I can get in some extra worry time.  I can't eat or drink and that means I am without my customary cup of coffee  So in addition to fretting about the IV (I dislike that process immensely, especially the medical tape to hold down the line…..yes, I'm weird) I have some time to regret the fact that there is no coffee in my life this morning.  Oh, the headache I shall have.

All of these troubles are very first world, so the indulgence will end shortly.  Before and after photos will be available next week.  Here we go….

No comments: