Thursday, March 21, 2024

Feeling Hopeful Again

New hip rehab is no joke and it’s taken me a while to return to blog posting.  But that’s not because things aren’t going well - quite the reverse, in fact.  I’ve started a whole bunch of posts and those half-written thoughts will become fully-developed posts in the coming days.  For now, let me simply note that I am back - whole and relieved and - most important of all - finally feeling hopeful again.  In time, I will wrestle with the complicated thoughts I have about what my life felt like as I waited for hip surgery.  I will post some serious thoughts about the gratitude I have for my sister and JT, who got me to the surgery and then through it to this other side.  All of that and more is coming.  I’m back, world, and I’ve got a lot to say!

No comments: