Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Sassafras Spring is Here!

As is my custom, I declared my own Spring this week.  My closet is swapped out and Winter’s wool, corduroy, and tights have been tucked away for the season, replaced by brighter colors and sneakers.  I even packed away my Winter coats in favor of some warmer weather models.  In every way that counts, I am ready for Spring.

Even the bedding was swapped, though here I am practical and have a down comforter now enveloped in a fern duvet.  Still quite warm for the cold nights but it looks like Spring.  


Should Winter decide to linger in an unpleasant fashion, my pride will keep me warm.

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com