Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Thank You, Science

Earlier today I received my second jab of the Pfizer vaccine and I could not be more grateful.  When the state of New Jersey notified me that I could make my first vaccine appointment on February 9, I was one of just a few people at school to receive the notice.  Since then, on almost a daily basis, more and more teachers are being vaccinated.

We are planning for school to be fully in session next September and the steady rate of vaccination in my state makes that plan feel more secure by the day.  That was foremost on my mind when I received my first vaccine.  Today, I’m feel relieved that going into the grocery store is no longer a chore fraught with danger.  I will stay masked up until the CDC instructs otherwise and I don’t have plans to be in public places with much greater frequency until T and JT are vaccinated.  But I did feel some of my anxiety ease with the second jab and for that I am feeling incredibly grateful. 

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com