Saturday, April 28, 2018

Fairy Garden


Last weekend, I began the process of setting up my fairy garden for the season.  I started by weeding the patch and then spreading mulch and tidying the area.




This project brings me happiness and pleasure well in excess of what I expected, as I construct the tiny world that will live along the fence for the summer.  There are tulips still to bloom.  As the season unfolds, the clematis vine and peach tree will provide shade.  


I’ve been gifted an assortment of fairy cottages and accessories, including a chicken coup, a rabbit warren, a garden shed, and a mill.  My fairies have a picnic table and a barbecue.  Life is good in the fairy universe.






Every day this week, I’ve taken the time to step outside and admire this enchanting world .  It’s an on-going treat that makes me smile.  


That’s happy!

No comments: