Monday, January 06, 2020

Back to School


The second half of the school year begins later this month, when we officially hit the mid-point of the year, though it might as well be today, when I return to school.  

No matter how much the cold weather tries my patience, come January the school year always starts to fly past.  By now, we’ve hit our pace and the students understand expectations.  February’s shortness speeds by and before I know it, March and two weeks of Spring Break will have arrived.  Then it’s April and the prospect of balmy weather, flip flops, and relaxed Summer days are squarely on the horizon.

The last two weeks gave me the chance to rest up, read, and otherwise celebrate and relax.  It was a well-earned and much-needed respite.  Now that school is back in session I am ready to go.

No comments: