Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Front Porch in June

Thanks to my splendid assortment of house plants, the front porch is practically a rain forest this month; each corner filled with happy plants.



T gave me a new flagpole and now that it’s installed, it’s a decided improvement, with a spinning piece that keeps the flag from tangling up in the wind.


The June flag looks nice against the blue sky, a happy reminder to breath and enjoy the day.


There are plenty of flowers and plants to keep me company when I sit on the porch each morning with my book.



The last day of school is Friday and I am looking forward to at least a few days of rest before I start to work on my summer projects.  I’m tired and in need of some rest.  This porch soothes my tired mind and I will be glad to idle away the hours out here.


No comments: