Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Amaryllis Tuesday: February 2

In this Groundhog Day of a pandemic year, the amaryllis is evidence that small change does happen.  Week to week, the growth is sure and steady.


An amaryllis bulb usually sees me through the darkest part of the Winter.  This year’s bulb is assigned that task and is also sustaining me as I wait for my turn at a vaccine.  The bulb’s steady weekly progress reminds me that a mixture of hope and patience will see me through.  These days, that's an important lesson.






1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com