Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Sassafras Luck

Yesterday morning I opened my e-mail to a message from the state of New Jersey that it was my turn to schedule a vaccine.  After a few seconds of disbelief and then some hit and miss moments, I got an appointment more than an hour away.  I took it and headed south to one of our state’s vaccine mega-sites.  A few hours later, I had a Pfizer vaccine in my arm and an appointment for my second dose on March 2.  I spent the rest of the day in a haze of disbelief and gratitude, a feeling that remains front and center today.  


New Jersey, with a population of just under 9 million people, is approaching 10% of the population having received a first vaccine.  I am glad that my lucky number came up so quickly and crossing my fingers for everyone else.

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com