Sunday, February 07, 2021

Back to the Far Side

For years of my life, Far Side daily calendars were my companion.  Then cartoonist Gary Larsen retired and life moved on.  But I never forgot the happy amusement of a daily cartoon and when the calendar was available for 2021, I put it on my Christmas list.


So it is that every day I have the happy treat of a Larsen cartoon, many of them familiar scenes that make me laugh.
  January featured cowboy and Indian cartoons.  February is dinosaurs and it opened with one of my all time favorites.


Everything about this calendar brings me happiness and in my pandemic world, that is very nice indeed.


1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com