Monday, March 27, 2023

A Starry Respite

We’ve had Spring Break for the last two weeks.  I worked the first week, plugging my way through a 40 item to-do list, each task something that will help the final part of the school year to unfold smoothly (or at least avoid a shit show). I spent the second week away from school and work, sleeping in, and looking for the evening stars, which I found Tuesday night in rural Pennsylvania, in the company of JT and some dear friends. 


It was a welcome respite.
  This morning, I’m up early for the return of students and the resumption of classes.  Spring is always busy - often ridiculously so - and I expect this Spring will be no exception.  With any luck, the time off will fortify me until the warm days truly settle in and bring the ease of sunshine and lots of time outdoors, which I crave these days.    

No comments: