Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Watersports


The silver lining of the faucet suddenly breaking off is that it sends an AMAZING fountain of water across the kitchen. And so, for a very brief second, there was some real excitement in the air. Then I realized that having a functional sink is a very helpful tool in the kitchen. And this mess is going to cost me a couple hundred, not including the 75 cents I now owe the curse bowl, courtesy of this unexpected event.

And what's the deal with water and me, anyway?

4 comments:

Shark Butt said...

Energetically it's a whole yin thing with the water.

Shelley said...

Oooh, bummer! Campmor's open until 9:30, so that's at least a good thing...

Chelle said...

I have to say that I laughed just imagining what you said to incure the $.75 fine. Sorry to see you're having trouble. Wish I lived closer so I could help fix it.

tlc69 said...

i would have fixed it for a meal!!!