Monday, November 07, 2011

Dogwood Monday: Week 6

Over the weekend, T helped me to rake up some of the leaves in my yard.  My town hands out free leaf bags (wherein free = thousands of dollars in property taxes enable me to enjoy "free" leaf bags) and last month T and I popped over to grab some up.  We took three packages because…..1. Property taxes are not a bargain around here; 2. I figured I will always have use for leaf bags; and 3. they looked like packs of 10.

Or so we thought.

Turns out they come in packs of 20.

Ahem.
We easily filled 10 bags up this weekend and the dogwood and Old Man Tree are not quite finished with their seasonal work. 
Snowstorms excepted, it's been a lovely fall, complete with beautiful leaves and cool mornings followed by mellow days.  I know that shorter days, cold, and snow are just around the corner.  So I plan to enjoy fall's bounty while it lasts.

No comments: