Friday, May 23, 2014

Real Life Conversations with JT: Middle School Humor edition

The backstory:  Like all good liberals, I listen to a lot of NPR.  Since JT is my frequent companion, he also listens to a lot of NPR.  Over the years, I’ve noticed that he has actually come to enjoy the various shows to which we listen.  Sometimes, he’s riding in the car with his headphone on but with the iPod turned to low so that he can hear the stories.  So it was that on Thursday evening, we were listening to a Marketplace and a story about the sale of Ragu pasta sauce

Radio: Blah, blah, marketshare, blah.

And then the radio introduced a man who is an expert in food brands.  His name?  

Radio:  According to market expert Harry Balser…..

We didn’t hear the rest of the story because we were laughing so loud.  And then JT made an important fact perfectly clear.

JT: If you named me that, I would never speak to you again.

Good to know.

No comments: