Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Backyard Celebration




May came on like gangbusters and my backyard turned green and quickly filled with lush leaves and grass.  I’m an early riser and these days the sun is tipping the sky with light as I come downstairs.  There is a window at the landing on my stairs and each day I stop to admire the view.  The backyard that greets me from the stairwell window is lovely, a daily treat that I never grow weary of enjoying.


I’m looking forward to the Summer season in this backyard, sitting in the shade and otherwise enjoying some much-needed rest. The next two weeks will be busy and then we will celebrate JT's graduation in the backyard where he spent hours and hours playing as a child.  It's a fitting way to mark the close of his school days and that it will be followed by some time to rest is a most happy development.




No comments: