Wednesday, May 15, 2019

One Roof


Posting has been light this week as I attend to a zillion last-minute chores and errands in preparation for a very big deal.  This weekend, T and I will combine households and live full time under one roof.  We’ve been planning for months and to have the day at hand feels rather unreal.

Her office is ready for business.  I’ve cleared space in the attic to store her things.  In a few weeks, some new storage-rich bedroom furniture will arrive for us.  The house is as ready as it can be and my heart is even more ready.  It was a long journey to get here and I am so grateful to the universe that we found each other eight years ago.  No one makes me laugh as much as she does; no one makes me feel as loved as she does.  

She’s the lid to my pot and damn, that is happy!

No comments: