Saturday, June 15, 2019

Forced Relaxation Fail


A few weeks ago, I liberated a basket from its previous household assignment, folded a cushy towel inside it, covered that towel with some soft pillowcases from my enormous pillowcase collection, and set it by the back deck window so that the cats could curl up and have a comfy nap in the sunlight, one of their primary occupations.


I was convinced that they would love it but I may be wrong.  Except for one awkward moment when Lucy climbed in but looked anxious while she sat there, they have mostly ignored the cat nap basket.  


I still think it looks like an awesome place to rest so I think we can draw the obvious conclusion: my cats are weird.  Possibly, I am equally as odd but we’ll save that discussion for a different post on another day.

No comments: