Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Peace Lily


I have a bit of a green thumb and I love house plants.  Helping things to grow is rewarding and a way that I help myself to live in the moment.   Most years, I manage to restrain myself and I only add one plant to my collection.  Last summer, that was a pretty little peace lily.  It did well on the front porch and thrived when I moved it inside so that Spring found my peace lily in need of some room to grow.  I transplanted it and then held my breath, because transplants are sometimes tricky. I needn’t have fretted, as the peace lily is coming along quite nicely.


White flowers are on their way.  The new pot provides plenty of space for the plant to grow.  It’s out on the porch again for the summer and I greet it each day.  In return, it rewards me with its lovely self.



No comments: