Saturday, May 30, 2020

Class Picture

For my birthday last November, my sister gave me a houseplant subscription. Each month, for 7 months, a new houseplant arrived in the mail.  It was utterly delightful and I quickly stocked up on some new pots to place my growing collection.  Each plant was different.  Some I had grown before, others I had not tried.  All of them were healthy and lovely. and arrived with an instruction card so I knew how much water and sunlight they like.  They thrived in the sunny spot my plants live in for the Winter season, a veritable wall of green that I love to tend in the cold months.



This past week, the weather finally warmed up sufficiently for the plants to be taken outside.  Some were immediately transplanted to larger pots.  


At least one more needs a new pot and will get it this weekend. For now, they are collected together in the front porch sunlight, making me smile every time I step outside.








No comments: