Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Waning Days of Summer Reading

The arrival of June moves my reading habit into its highest gear and all Summer long, I consume books with a greater ferocity than usual.  Since the pandemic, I’ve taken to using my generous sticker collection to make bookmarks and in the Summer, each book gets its own bookmark. I make them by the gross because they make me happy.  I started a new book the other day and, as is my habit, chose a new bookmark.  As it’s August, the supply has thinned.  


But not so much that I had no choice.
    


As I reviewed my options, a horrifying thought arose: Summer is coming to a close.  Classes start in 4 weeks.  That development will markedly slow my reading ways.  I’m not quite ready for it.

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com