Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Blue Tuesday

The ability to travel this Summer was a most welcome development and I was glad for the occasions when I could pack my bag and go someplace.  When my nephew S came to visit, that someplace was a few days in Washington D.C.  I packed my bag full of blue and white clothes. 


I felt tidy and organized and the color scheme ensured that I had lots of options to mix things up, which always pleases me.
  I love clothes and blue and white clothes are among my very favorite.  For the rest of this year, I have declared Blue Tuesday and I will wear something blue.  Some of those blue clothes will be shared here.  This is an admittedly shallow enterprise but it’s one that makes me happy.   And these days, all sources of happiness are worth holding onto.

No comments: