Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Things You Wait a Lifetime to Hear

I'm explaining to my therapist how difficult it is for me to believe that my departed partner was faking affection for me over the last two years (this, not to be confused with the seven years prior to that when she didn't love me). So I catalog some of the events in that period, including my 38th birthday, where she went out of her way to make me feel well-loved (the tea party, the diamond earrings in the gazebo) but now claims that she was faking it.

And my therapist says: "wow, that's just creepy."

So there you have it. A clinical diagnosis. She's creepy.

Not to mention out of her freakin' mind.

2 comments:

JAXTER said...

creepy? I am not licensed or anything but I think the events went beyond creepy...

Shark Butt said...

Creepy is one way to look at it. High idiocy is another.