Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sassafras Sister and Her Amazing Appliances

Warning: I'm not sure why the text is screwy.....and I'm blogging at McDonalds with the noise of CNN, the playplace, and the scary easy-listening McD soundtrack as background noise so my diagnosis and repair skills are sadly limited. Pity me.

I have recently been visiting my family in California. Appropriately enough, I
am always impressed by the new-fangled appliances these people have. Electric
garage door-openers; automatic ice makers; disposals in their sinks. But nothing
is as impressive as these two items.
You would be excused if you mistook them for space-travel transport. But before
you climb in to head to Mars, let me advise you that they are a washer and dryer.
They feature an amazing array of skills, including the ability to steam clean your
clothing. And, frankly, I suspect that they could give you an orgasm if you
pressed right combination of buttons.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ack - so jealous. No, J.Bro - tone it down, and just be happy you live somewhere with a washer and dryer all your own. But soon, SOON, my jealousy of her steam-cleaning appliances will rear its ugly head again!

Shark Butt said...

And, frankly, I suspect that they could give you an orgasm if you
pressed right combination of buttons.


Wow, why would they ever leave the house?