Friday, November 21, 2008

Adrenaline Surge

JT and I are in Washington D.C. for the weekend. I'm supervising my school's Model Congress team. JT is helping Congress with the Bailout.

The hotel is nice and all, but at 5:30 am, JT leaned out of his bed to fetch his blankets and whacked his head on the very pointy corner of the nightstand. I awakened to his announcement that, "Mama, I'm bleeding."

Way to get the Mama adrenaline surging.

We headed to the bathroom to staunch the flow. He has a nice wound on his head and I'd forgotten just how impressively heads can bleed. But we're basically no worse for the wear, and now have a handy head wound to attract all sorts of interest.
Please note that the chin is not bloody, but does carry the remnants of a few bites of pumpkin gingerbread cake.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Ouch! Glad to hear the injury was minor in nature. Enjoy your time in DC.