Friday, November 07, 2008

Real Life Conversations with JT: World Domination Edition

The backstory: JT is playing outside, running about with sticks and deeply involved with some sort of game. He comes inside to ask me a question.

JT: Mama, is Greece a country?

Mama: Yes. Why do you ask?

JT: Because France and England need someone to invade and I think they should invade Greece. They already conquered Italy.

Mama: Well I'm sure that Greece is sorry to hear that. Carry on with your invasion, son.

The kid has lived too long in George W. Bush's America. It's a good thing that has changed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I approve of this life-size version of Diplomacy. "JT moves one army from the Ionian Sea to attack Greece."

Nichole said...

Smart kid. It's about time someone invaded Greece. :)

Shark Butt said...

If he invades Greece would he be able to see more than Russia from the front yard?

sister AE said...

sigh.

hmm. I just realized I missed your tree on the 1st.