Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Laundry Woes

When you are the mother of a boy, it's understood that your laundry and stain-removal skills will be put to the test. In fact, JT plays outside so much that I've come to really welcome the summer because it's a break from the business of removing grass stains from his pants. Summer means shorts and grass stains on skinny knees are de riguer when one is 8 years old.

And they'll eventually be bleached out by the pool anyway.

Alas the warm weather has come to a close and pants are now required. When JT heads outside to play each afternoon, he switches from school clothes to play clothes. Near as I can tell, this simply buys me two sets of grass stains to remove each day.

Awesome.

My friend J has just recommended Oxy Clean. I think I'll buy the large size.

No comments: