Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Restful


For some time now, I've been in the market for a new quilt for my bed.  It's not that I lacked for bedding; far from it in fact.  I rather enjoy bed linens and have built up something of a collection.  On the other hand, new bedding would offer a welcome break with a past life.  I'm picky and wanted to spend my money on something that I really loved.  I'd had my eye on a couple of quilts I liked but the Pottery Barn catalog that arrived in July turned up the perfect quilt.  So now I sleep under the mantle of a new quilt; one that represents a break both figurative and real from a past life that still confuses me.

After some initial concerned sniffing, Tiger has concluded that it will serve his napping needs quite nicely.

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

It begs to be said.... nice rack!