Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pretty Packages

A few weeks ago, my sister had a birthday.  I won't say how old she is (my computer doesn't have numbers that high anyway), but pictured below are the packages JT and I sent her.  I decided to treat her birthday present as the birthday version of a Christmas stocking and I was really quite pleased with how the project turned out.
I like wrapping gifts.  JT and I have already started a project to make tiny homemade Valentine matchbox packages to share with his classmates at school.  Basically, it's just an excuse to visit craft stores to admire the paper, ribbons,  and stickers; not to mention bring some of those things home to live with us.  I've a weakness for such things.  And having a few creative projects to work on will tide me over until I can get to work in the garden.

No comments: