Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Ganache Superpower

When I was making ganache for my cupcakes on Saturday, I tweeted that I planned to rule the world of 9 year old boys with my new ganache-making skills.  My friend Sharkbutt responded to my tweet that I had already conquered the world with my hot fudge cake recipe.  Ganache, she asserted, was superpower status.

That made me smile.
And, if so, I have achieved it.  The recipe comes from Pioneer Woman and you should make it straight away.  Since my success, I have spent my free time daydreaming of all the ways in which I can use ganache.  Mostly, I just want to eat the leftovers with my fingers.  For obvious reasons, this will have to take place while I am running on my elliptical trainer.  Let's hope I have the balancing skills to make that work. 

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I hate you soooo much right now. You, with your chocolatey goodness and your ability to bake. Me on my diet. Grrrrrr!!! I printed out the damn recipe, okay? Jeez. Get off my case. I know I'm on a diet. ;-)