Friday, February 16, 2018

And Now A Word About the Miracle That Is Eyebrow Gel

To my 7th grade self, my thick lush eyebrows were a trial.  That mine came equipped with the optional unibrow feature was a straight-up curse.  Enter eye-brow waxing, which thinned the furry beasts and kept the unibrow in check.  These days, I’ve long had command of my eyebrows.  Years of waxing killed the unibrow hair follicles for good and the rest of my brows can be kept in check by the occasional waxing.  Mostly I hold the line via good old-fashioned plucking.

Recently, however, I’ve noticed that there is the occasional wily eyebrow hair…extra long and with a life of its own over my eyes, as if I am a bug with feelers.  Plucking it is risky; I don’t wish to end up with sparse brows that require penciling in.  But neither do I like this feeler with a life of its own, wagging over my eyes and otherwise making it appear as if I am a an unkempt crone with caterpillar eyebrows.  

Oh, the first world problems.

Enter eyebrow gel.


This little tube is a miracle-worker.  It’s light but strong and keeps me from looking like an old lady with wagging eyebrows.  For $20, I keep my eyebrows tamed.  


That’s happy!

1 comment:

Benny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.