Sunday, January 27, 2019

Paper Flowers


I am not especially artistic but I have a creative streak when it comes to paper and ribbons (or, in any case, I believe that I have a creative streak when it comes to paper and ribbons).  A paper flower craft project caught my eye a few months ago and when I received the kit for Christmas, I was eager to make a start.


The kit came with all the things I need and the paper flowers were precut.  My task was to punch out the paper flowers, trim and fold them as desired, and then stack together the designs that most appealed to me.  I got started last week and I’m pleased with the progress I’ve made.


These flowers will eventually join others and serve as a front door wreath in March. It’s a pleasing project for cold Winter nights, one that reminds me of the promise of Spring blooms.




No comments: