Sunday, March 03, 2019

March Front Porch


Later this month, Spring officially begins.  I have already started to celebrate.  This month’s wreath is one I made from a paper flower kit and I have been so excited to set it out.  It went on the door on the morning of March 1st  


My plan was to finish the March front porch on Saturday.  I woke up to find that rather more snow than expected had fallen.  But that’s no deterence to a woman like me, governed as I am by more will than good sense.  Saturday brought the March porch out to play.  There is a table with Flopsy and Zip, a basket of greenery, and my silly Spring sheep.


There are fairy lights here that I turn on in the evening when I need a spot of good cheer.  Baaaa!


The flag welcomes warmer days and sunlight, Winter’s last gasps be damned.


I long to sit out on this porch and read a book.  Today is not that day; there is more snow forecast for the overnight hours.


But time is on my seasonal side and I will repeat that like it’s my mantra.

No comments: