Sunday, March 22, 2020

Front Porch in March

March didn’t come in like a lion around here.  It was sunny and breezy and cold, but that’s not much of a roaring lion.  Though it’s been a mild Winter, I am ready for the sunlight and warmth and on the first I headed straight out to the porch to welcome the coming Spring.  The front door has my Easter wreath.  It’s probably a tad early but I make the porch decorating rules around here so the Easter wreath is a go.  


And it an Easter wreath has made its appearance, a bunny flag is also in order.


The table has pastels and greenery to go with my goofy tin lamb.  There are fairy lights and flowers to welcome in the longer days.


Though March is shaping up to be one hell of a month (seriously, a pandemic, what the fuck?), the porch offers hope about brighter days to come.  

No comments: