Thursday, May 04, 2006

Unclear on the Concept

Me: "Have a look at the new blog entry with JT and his Western get up."

Lisa: "That's cute. But you should fix a line in your 'about me': people in red states also like to cook, garden, and read.

Me: "They cook, garden, and read different things."

Lisa: "Maybe. But you should fix it."

Me: Silence. But I am thinking...... Dude, that section is called "about me" so it pretty much is exactly what I think about me. And, crazy as it sounds, I am actually the world-expert about me. There are no other contenders for this position. I am the go-to girl for about me.

Lisa: Gaining momentum and continuing to press her point.

Me: More fuming silence and then....."Get your own frigging blog."

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I understand both points. And am staying the hell out.

kT said...

As a liberal living in a red state, can I just argue that tate-tot hot dish is a good thing, regardless of politics?