Sunday, December 03, 2006

One Hour


The posting over at Sunday Scribbling is one hour. So I have decided to make a list of all the things I have done in one hour; the hour from 6:45 – 7:45 pm tonight, Sunday, December 3rd.

In this hour, I have:
- Posted comments about 7 students to the on-line data base at work.
- Checked out the new postcards over at postscret.blogspot.com.
- Read the latest entry over at dooce.com.
- Started to make peanut butter cookie dough ----- JT helped.
- Took picture of JT helping with cookie dough.
- Talked to my mom – I'm to wrap and place under the Christmas tree the Lands' End package she has sent my way. Got it, Mom.
- Finished the cookie dough with the little baker.
- Rolled the cookies in sugar, put them on the baking sheet, and placed them in the oven.
- Unloaded the dishwasher.
- Loaded the dishwasher.
- Started a load of laundry.
- Set up the coffee maker to automatically start brewing my coffee at 5:20 am tomorrow morning (an unusually early day is planned).
- Watched JT pour himself a glass of water from the Brita pitcher. Cleaned up the water that spilled and re-assured him that he'll eventually get the hang of it.
- Pre-packed JT's lunchbox for tomorrow ---- hot chicken nuggets, in a thermos, will go in tomorrow morning. Frankly, I find his lunch choice indefensible, but it's what JT wants. So it's what JT gets.
- Took the hot cookies out of the oven, cooled them on a wire rack.
- Put the rest of the cookies in the oven.
- Brought JT two warm cookies.
- Poured myself a glass of milk to go with a few of those cookies.
- Re-read this blog posting while eating cookies.
- Dowloaded photo and posted.

Next up: washing the boy and tucking him into bed.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Loved this post! I'm such a nut for list writing and I think I also did most of the same things on your list at some point this weekend :)) Aren't you amazed sometimes at the ability to juggle so many balls in the air at once?!