Sunday, March 02, 2008

What Not to Do: Customer Service

I was out shopping this past weekend and I stopped into this store to try on some bras. Now it must be said that trying on bras is one of my least favorite shopping chores. The customer service at Store X didn't make it any better.

I was headed to the dressing room with a couple of bras in my hand when the sales woman swooped down on me, removed the bras from my hand and showed me just how they should be carried (don't collapse the cups! disaster will no doubt ensue!). I felt like an adolescent being chastised by a teacher. I said nothing and went to try on the bra. And all I can say is that the bra could have made me as firm and perky as a teenage girl and still I wouldn't have bought the damn thing from the store.

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

We hate bad bra service!