Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just Me and the Boys

After Sunday lunch, JT, Spence and I set off for some afternoon fun. I had the keys to Dad's car and a lot of free time. This was all eerily reminiscent of my high school days....though Dad would have never given me the car keys to hang out with two boys (poor Dad had no idea that hanging with the girls was what I really wanted to do....but I digress).

I decided to show the boys some of the houses that Aunty Kristin and I lived in when we were little girls. So we turned up the rock & roll and set off on our mini-adventure to see where we lived when I was in elementary school.

The boys are tickled by the idea that their moms were once little kids who walked to the bus stop and attended kindergarten and 4th grade. And I was amazed at how much smaller those neighborhoods seem now.

1 comment:

kln said...

that sounds so cool!!

i wanna go see too!!

haha.