Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Multi-Faceted Girl


I had a couple of errands to run today. My first stop was the sporting store, to get sleeping mats and a new camp lamp for the upcoming trip to the Cape. Then I stopped by Ulta to get some pony-tail holders (for camping and general pleasure). I strolled the aisles of nail polish and other shiny things and then decided that I needed a new glitter lip gloss (yes, loyal readers, it will go nicely with the glitter eyeliner).

When I got back in the car to come home, I had to laugh. Some kind of lesbian I am: scoring camping supplies and makeup on the same outing.

2 comments:

JAXTER said...

what would camping be without a little makeup? the perfect combination...I have been thinking about doing my toes - though I won't be camping so we'll see.

Great looking breakfast by the way!

Bella Sultane said...

I love mixing it up like that - e.g., checking my car's oil in a skirt with makeup on, etc.