Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Packages

One of the things I enjoy the most is wrapping up pretty packages.  All year long, I collect paper, ribbons, and tags for Christmas packages.  I prefer simple designs on my wrapping paper and I like boldly colored ribbons and bakery twine.  I wrap lots of packages in brown parcel paper; it's a lovely background for fancy ribbons and it's useful all year long.  Etsy gift guides are essential to this process.

Pictured here are some of the packages I wrapped for JT's advent calendar.  They are a big part of making the month special for JT and that makes it happy for me.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Nice wrapping! I'm just happy to get things wrapped and not have the cat trash the paper. I tried your recipe for creamed spinach, and it was delicious. I put a bunch of parmesan cheese on mine. :)