Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookie Day!

Each year I pick a December day and on that day I bring in cookies for my students.  This year, between the classes I teach and my home room, I've got nearly 90 students.  That's a lot of cookies.  And today is cookie day.

I baked dozens of cookies (24 to be exact) and made a batch of rocky road fudge.  This is one of my favorite holiday traditions.  As they often do, cookies just make the day better.

Today's treats include:
- old-fashioned sugar cookies
- ranger cookies
- molasses cookies
- toffee bars
- chocolate peppermint chips
- Christmas cherry cookies
- iced cut-out sugar cookies
- Rocky Road fudge

Later this week, I'll post pictures and a some recipes.  In the meantime, happy cookie day!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Can't wait to see those pics!