Thursday, February 16, 2012

Real Life Conversations with T: Spoiled edition

The backstory: Last weekend, T helped me to bake up half of the cupcakes JT ordered up for his at-school birthday celebration on Friday.  I baked another batch during the week and tonight, after baseball practice and homework supervision, I dipped all 47 of them in shiny ganache so that they would be ready to go to school.
Me:  I got all the cupcakes ready for JT to take to school.  It was quite a display.

T:  You don't think that is spoiling the boy, do you honey?

Me:  Spoiling?  Me? 
 For the record, I am prepared to acknowledge that I am sometimes indulgent.  Sometimes.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I find that in general, if I spoil my kids I also spoil my partner. So, I think T should readily encourage your indulgences of the boy as long as she gets to be indulged, as well. :-)