Monday, February 11, 2013

Some Helpful Advice

I've written before about Playtex Sport tampons and their advice-giving wrappers. Quite frankly, I find their cheerful enthusiasm distinctly odd and I attribute it to a marketing committee that no longer meets in reality.  I can't be the only woman who prefers a more realistic set of aphorisms to help each month and so I offer these to Playtex free of charge.

"There's no shame if you need to go to the Quickie Mart and buy tampons, ice cream and chocolate."

"Word of caution: this is gonna be a Carrie at the Prom day.  Be prepared."

"Warning: go ahead and find those period underwear at the bottom of your drawer."

"Sure, this is an inconvenience, but it's nothing compared to 7 days of screaming infant."

"Put those white pants away, my friend, those tampon ads lie."

Obviously, this is a less optimistic approach.  However, it does offer the advantage of being reality-based.

No comments: