Monday, May 25, 2009

Western Civilization

In case you can't read things in reverse, the title of this textbook is Western Civilization: The Continuing Experiment, volume B: 1300-1815.

I don't know about you, but I found this to be all sorts of amusing. Continuing Experiment? As in, the jury's still out on whether or not Western Civilization is a good idea? On how we should hard wire this thing we call civilization? On whether or not we can call western civilization a success? Warning: it could still go either way people, so now's the time to straighten up and fly right.

1 comment:

sister AE said...

Ok, I know my brain has not been operating properly, but it took me quite a while to figure out that you didn't find a rare, backward-printed copy of this cover, but instead were just holding it up to the mirror to take its photo!

I am SO glad its Friday!