Monday, May 03, 2010

The Apple of My Eye

Usually, I post photos of my apple trees on the 1st of each month.  I did get the photos made, but it was a whirlwind of a weekend and it's taken until now to get them posted. 
Between Little League, cutting the grass, planting the garden, and getting ready for the bathroom demolition that starts today (more on that later this week), things have been just a tad hectic at Sassafras House.

But the trees, they are green and lovely; lush like the rest of the backyard, and in terrific health.  Things in the back of the yard are so green that it's hard to see the trees at all.  They are the gatekeepers to my enlarged garden patch (another weekend project) and they are enjoying the recent spell of warmth.

Lovely.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I just wanted to update you on Maggie's story from last week's blog post. I got an e-mail from Sen. Flood (or his lackey), and he has volunteered to help Maggie get her transplant. We'll see what effort he actually makes, but I am really psyched that my e-mail (and those of others) may help save Maggie's life. :-)