Monday, May 21, 2012

Carnival Approved

On Saturday, JT and I brought T to one of our favorite Jersey traditions: a local carnival. Beforehand, JT drew up a release for T to sign.  Via this legal document, she was duly warned that we are, in his words, "hardcore carnivalers."  I don't know about that, but we do like a little old-fashioned fun.
 JT enjoyed his annual run through the fun house.
 The three of us went on the big ferris wheel together.
I made an exception to my "no games of chance" rule because T is a genuine shark at these things.  JT was duly impressed.
Between the two of them, they walked away with an impressive assortment of carnival prizes.
We had plenty of carnival food and plenty of laughs.  At one point, JT turned to me and said of T, "You picked wisely, Mama."
I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: