Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Word!

I started writing this blog in the spring of 2006 and for more than six years I have managed to blather on about my life with a regularity that has surely frightened at least some of you.  The lack of new postings in the last week surprises me at least as much as it must thrill the Internet.  Suffice it to say that I was busy, busy, busy.  But as of this afternoon I am on a much-needed Thanksgiving Break, time I will use to rest and get caught up with a whole bunch of things, including this blog.

In the meantime, we are happy and well at Sassafras House and looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving.  We've blessings large and small to be grateful for and I intend to celebrate them all.   But first I'm going to get some sleep and try to crawl out from underneath the pile of laundry that has consumed my home.

No comments: