Monday, April 27, 2020

Tree Limbs & Blue Skies

One of the blessings of being home all day is that I have time to step out on the back deck when the sun is high and the sky is blue.  I’ve taken the time to appreciate the sunshine in my backyard and check out the bird life around our feeder.  We have two sets of cardinals that visit us and I caught a picture of one of them high in the branches of Old Man Tree on a sunny day.


On Saturday we had some sunshine and I made time to sit outside.  Even in the chill, it was nice.  Old Man Tree has turned his attention to making leaves and I’m looking forward to being outside more often as the days warm.  I’ll be out on the porch with a book before  before school, I plan lunch on the back deck.  But no matter where I am, Old Man Tree and the blue sky will be my companions.


No comments: