Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ummm, well what would you have me say?

Last weekend, my ex suggested to me that I never say anything nice about her on my blog. Actually I started the blog before she hit the road and I did have some nice things to say about her then. Including the fact that I considered her the love of my life.

But it's certainly true that there haven't been loads of blog entries about how great it is that she walked out on my son and me or how happy I was to hear her tell me that she never loved me. And then there was the absolute delight I took in the discovery that she left my son and I for a woman she met at work. Because that felt great. To clear it up for those of you who were confused.....those things: not happy.

I'm saying this merely to note that this is my blog, and though I am hard-pressed to admit it, sometimes I am wrong. Not about my feelings, because if years of therapy have taught me anything, it's that my feelings are okay. But I do imagine there is another side to the break-up with the ex.

Maybe she'll get her own blog and write about it.

2 comments:

Shark Butt said...

In the magical land of your blog, you're not wrong. That's the beauty of it being your blog.

kln said...

HAHAHAHA.
i love how she gets the right to complain about everything.

so many words right now for her. maybe she will stalk you some more and read this too.
loser.