Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stop the Madness


Instructed by my sister and encouraged by friends tired of seeing me in clothes that have grown far too big for the new, slightly-improved me, I recently went on-line at e-bay to sell some of my old clothes. It's like a whole other world over there and I was intrigued. By now the clothes have sold and I should be done with e-bay. Yet I'm not. I'm fascinated by the whole place and I have a long list of things that I am "watching" but never intend to buy. Loads of Coach purses and Vera Bradley bags are on sale at e-bay and because I love both things, I'm watching some of them.

I collect some particular antique dishes, so I am watching some of them. I watched an $800 antique butter dish for a few days (no one sprung for it). And hey, I need a new rug for my living room, so I'm watching a carpet or two. In the meantime, I'm prowling my house for things to sell. The cats are nervous and JT is wondering just how I would write up an e-bay ad to sell him.......................

Hardly used 7 year old, mostly house- trained. Reads; rides bike; needs instruction in laundry and toilet cleaning. Cute, slightly smelly (but in a good way). Sassy. G@@d deal!

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

Here, here to clothes that fit!