Wednesday, December 05, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Last month – November – was NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post-every-day Month) and though I was too lazy to download the icon and proclaim my participation, I posted every day of the month (you can go back and check, but, hey, why not just believe me? because it's true).

If you are a regular reader, you know that I mostly post every day anyway. That's a function of the whole reason for this blog: to motivate me to write and record my thoughts on a frequent (read: daily) basis. It's also because I like the challenge of writing every day. So I thought that NaBloPoMo would be no big deal for me. But November was a busy month and there were days when I was ready to crawl into bed only to realize that I hadn't posted. In the end, I was a tad surprised at how much of a challenge it was.

And I'm not even you, gentle reader, so I didn't have to read the drivel that I wrote every freakin' day.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

No,not drivel, savory sarcastic wit.